No course dates currently available.
Please contact us if you would like to arrange or create a new course date.
Available from the 4th January 2021!
LOOKING TO LEAD PADDLESPORT TOURING JOURNEYS?
- Do you want to lead people from all walks of life on slow moving water?
- Do you want to support your club or organisation leading trips?
- Lead mixed crafts of stand up paddleboards , canoes , kayaks and sit on tops?
- If so, the Paddlesport Touring Leader Award could be for you
WHAT CAN A PADDLESPORT TOURING LEADER DO?
The primary role of the Leader is to lead, to supervise, or facilitate safe, quality, enjoyable trips/sessions based on their group’s needs and aspirations. Specifically a Paddlesport Touring Leader can lead a group on the open inland water environment and on slow moving water, slow-moving rivers up to and including grade 1, and which may include the occasional short rapid of grade 2 and simple safe weirs.
Or are you ready to got staright to the assessment ? Click here for more about direct assessment
You will be able to provide British Canoeing Awards and Training such as:
- Personal Performance Awards – Paddle Start, Paddle Discover, Paddle Explore, Touring Award, Open Water Touring Award and Multi Day Touring Award
Note: other experience, training or qualifications may be required.