No course dates currently available.
Please contact us if you would like to arrange or create a new course date.
Contact us today to arrange a mentor meeting and start your action paln
Our purpose is to develop great coaches. Great coaching enables people to fully experience enjoyment and achievement in Paddlesport as well as much wider benefits including physical and mental well-being, and individual development.
We can mentor and provide coach developer days for the coach award and the performance coach awards from british canoeing
The role of the coach developer is a combination of training the trainer and mentoring, with a focus on supporting the coach on the job. Our role is to provide ongoing support, advice and encouragement to the coach. The key focus is hands-on helping the coach with the art of coaching.
What are coach developer days?
- Provide individualised support to identified coaches to improve their coaching practice and behaviours
- Generate coaching content to support and evolve the coaching on and off the water
- Produce a set of principles for coaches on the areas of emphasis during the contact time with their athletes.
- Enhance support and guidance to coaches at identified training sessions within their programmes.
how many coach developer days will i need?
- we set out a agreed action pan for you to control your time and support required
- These can also be face to face or online
- You can have as many days as required but the focus is on youachiving your goal.
Who runs the coach developer days? - Darren Joy a full time coach educator and level 5 coach. find out more on the about us page - http://www.fluidskills.com/about.php